Ika Smash Forum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Ikariam MY

StartseiteNeueste BilderAnmeldenLogin

Do you know this?

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Veizemor
Gast

Do you know this? Empty
BeitragThema: Do you know this?   Do you know this? EmptyMi Aug 03, 2011 1:39 pm

Hello.DVD Help please! - I have been using Dvd shrink for a while now and I have never had any problems until now. I used nero to burn the discs and have always used the same make of blank dvd's. However last week when I came to burn a dvd for some reason it wouldn't work. Dvd shrink works fine, as far as I can tell and nero does actually burn in onto the disc. It's only when I come to play the movie that I have the problem. It will only play the first few chapters then freezes and wont read the disc. I have tried numerous discs and different movies and they are all the same. I tried using a different dvd re writer and it's still the same, I've tried using different make of discs and it's still the same. I've tried the origional disc in my dvd player and it will read that. I don't understand what is wrong! I've tried playing the copied disc in three different dvd players, plus my lap top and it still freezes at the same scene, no matter what movie I play. Does any one have any suggestions because it's driving me mad!
Nach oben Nach unten

Do you know this?
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Ika Smash Forum :: EXterner bereich :: Botschaft-
Gehe zu: